Sunday, December 14, 2014

OREO CHEESECAKE CUPCAKES RECIPE | BLOGMAS DAY 14 ♡


Happy blogmas day 14! 
Today, I have a recipe, which is very delicious! yum yum! As you can already read the title! ya got it right! ding ding ding...Oreo Cheesecake cupcakes! So, I found these on Pinterest..(of course) I love Pinterest it is very addicting. I made these for a Halloween party and I totally forgot to post it on here as I wanted to show you guys, so here I am posting during Christmas time. ha ha. This recipe is perfect for any time of the year right? 

I got this recipe from getoffyourbuttandbake 
and let me tell you everyone fell in love with the cheesecake cupcakes! They were so delicious! I hope you enjoy them as well! 

All I did was I changed the recipe a bit instead I used a cheesecake recipe instead of using Ice cream! (Let me tell you, ice cream ones also taste delicious!).




So, with the oreos I just crushed them and added 1/4 cup butter (melted) and made the crust. I added them to the cupcake holders.


Then, I did the cheesecake (which you can find a recipe online)! Baked them for about 22 minutes or just check up on them until the cheesecake is ready. Tip: you can pick it with a toothpick. Bake at 275  degrees F!



Lastly, I topped it with some whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate! 


 Yumm yummy! I hope you enjoyed this recipe! If you would like for me to talk to you about any other delicious baking recipe I will totally do it and write about it! 

Happy holidays! 

Love,
Tania 

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

0 comments:

Post a Comment