Wednesday, December 17, 2014

FAVORITE EYESHADOW PALETTES | BLOGMAS DAY 17 ♡


Hello everyone! Who doesn't love eyeshadow palettes?? I think everyone! So, I have 3 palettes that I have collected, but I want MORE. My two favorite that I am obsessed with are the Naked 2 Palette and Smashbox!



Naked Palette: I love all the colors it has because they are very neutral. I think Neutral colors are very nice with a simple outfit. You can also do a smokey eye with this palette, since it has a lot of browns and a black shadow.

Smashbox: This palette I have only had for about half the year and I have been loving it! I love how it has shimmery shadows, which I love! I haven't tried out the Sherbert and Pacific. I feel that those shadows don't go with my skin? I don't I am going to experiment someday! 

I think I just love using brown colors because I have very light skin and brown eyes. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! What are your favorite palettes? I would love to check them out and try them! 

Happy Blogmas day 17! See you maƱana!

Love
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

1 comment:

  1. Love the looks of the Smashbox one but just found out it's LE :(

    ReplyDelete