Tuesday, December 9, 2014

CELEBRATING BIRTHDAYS & FINALS WEEK | BLOGMAS DAY 8 ♡


Hello everyone! Today is December the 8!!
Today is my older sisters birthday I feel like we celebrated her birthday like last month and I can't believe it is her birthday again! What?? So, it is also my dogs 2nd birthday! woof woof! oh and it is finals week...pheww I'm kind of destressing myself already! I only need one more exam this week, so I can say it is vacation time!! woooohooo!

Happy birthday!
First, I went to my Art class to do the final and let me just say my twin and I left and hour early because we didn't know what time our final was, so we just waited until the time of the final. I was expecting our final to be hard because let me just say I am not good at drawing. So, we had to draw a portrait of another student, so I just drew my sister and she drew me. 

We also went shopping for my sisters cake and some ballons! We got the cake at our local store and it is an ice cream cake...yummy! After, we went to buy some ballons and we got distracted by other things that we forgot we had an ice cream cake in the car. So, we rushed to get home to put the ice cream cake in the freezer. I also bought some cute little figurines to do some snow globes that I have been wanting to do, so I will for sure be doing a blog post about this DIY and maybe a youtube video?? hmmm what do you think should I?? Tell me in the comments below if you would like me to do a video. :) 

She is actually not 21, but she's 21 forever. lol and here is my dog with his balloons!!

Happy blogmas day 8!

I hope you enjoyed this post! See you tomorrow! 

Love,
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

0 comments:

Post a Comment