Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Favorite Christmas Movies | DAY 3 ♡


HELLO there everyone!
Since, it is Christmas time I would like to talk to you about my favorite Christmas movies!
Who doesn't love Christmas movies?? 

I really enjoy watching this movie! I know its a bit boring, but I just think it is very funny! I love Will Ferrell. "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."

I totally love this movie so so so much! I just love the Grinch. Especially Jim Carrey, I love all the movies he does. I can't wait to watch this! (I think like right after this post) hehe.

Halloween/Christmas? I love Tim Burton movies! This one is just "aahhh" I luuuuvvv it! 

I remember watching this movie when I was a kid. I would watch it every Christmas with my sister! I love Rudolph and frost the snowman! Cuties! 

There ya go! I hope you enjoyed this post as I am very tired because I have been studying for my math final, which is tomorrow! EEEKK I am scared. (Ps I couldn't think of more movies...so please tell me your favorites, so I can watch them!). 

Love,
Tania Garcia

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

4 comments:

  1. Love actually has to be on mine! And The Holiday! I had the Grinch and Elf too :)
    much love xxxxxxx

    Prettyinpips.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww I love "Love Actually" I had never seen it up until a few months ago! I loved it I don't know why I never watched it before! By the way I have never seen the Holiday! I might have a watch tonight! :D Thank you! <3 xx

      Delete
  2. Controversially I'm not a huge Christmas movie fan - I do love Christmas lots and lots though! Love Actually is my favourite :)

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whhhaat?? I have never known someone who doesn't love Christmas movies! But thats okay, because you do love Christmas lots! :D xx

      Delete