Thursday, December 4, 2014

10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CHRISTMAS | BlOGMAS DAY 4 ♡


Hello lovelies! It is Blogmas day 4! WOOT WOOT! Its been a long day for me because I had two final exams and I seriously think I failed my math exam. Shame on me for not remembering some of the formulas. Anyways, I hope everyone has had a wonderful day today! 

In my opinion, I think Christmas is one of those holidays that everyone thinks about all year long. I always think about Christmas because it is one of my favorites! So, here are 10 things I love about Christmas.

  1. Music: I love listening to Christmas music! Michael buble, Justin bieber’s Christmas album, Christmas classics…etc!
  2. Family: I love that we can spend with family & friends during the holidays. I think it is the best time of year!
  3. Food: Oh the food! Gosh I love eating great food. Tamales, posole, etc. (Mexican food..Delicious!).
  4. Presents: I love wrapping presents and putting them under the tree! I just love the look of gifts under the tree. 
  5. Decorating: Man, decorating has to be one of my favorites for this holiday because I enjoy putting all the ornaments on the tree, the decorations on the Chimney, wreaths snow globes, etc. I asked my mom if we can decorate a little bit earlier this year, so we did right after Thanksgiving day. I think Christmas feels longer once you put all the decorations earlier.
  6. Hot Chocolate: Who doesn't love hot chocolate? Drinking it with a cute Christmas-y mug and in your onesies.  
  7. Twinkling lights: I love Christmas lights especially the ones that twinkle. We have some on our Christmas tree and I just love the way it looks with all its gold ornaments! 
  8. Christmas Movies: I just posted a blog talking about my favorite movies yesterday as my blogmas day 3! I love Elf, Love actually, Frosty the Snowman, The Grinch, etc Here is the Favorite Christmas Movies | Blogmas day 3
  9. Onesies pijamas: YES I LOVE ONESIES AND I HAVE THREE PAIRS. I NEED MORE! I have Poodle onesies, Penguin onesies, and Cheetah onesies. :) 
  10. Baking: I love baking yummy, scrumptious, delicious, desserts. Cheesecake, sugar cookies, cupcakes,.. etc. OH and my mom makes Buñuelos and empanadas and let me just tell you they are the best! 

If you would like to see any recipes of the desserts I just mentioned, please comment down below and I would gladly do a blogpost or a video! Or any other blogpost idea that you would like me to talk to you about! I need some ideas pweeease! :) 

I hope you enjoyed my post today! 
Happy Blogmas Day 4.

Love

Tania Garcia 

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the Blogmas posts :) never heard of any of those Mexican dishes but I love christmas food too, I'm more one for turkey and mince pies though! I also love spending time with family at this time of year.

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I have never tried mince pies! I think I shall have a try! :D

      Tania

      Delete