Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Wishlist | BLOGMAS Day 1 ♡


Welcome to the first day of BLOGMAS!!!
I am so excited to tell you my Christmas Wishlist, as it is my first post for this challenge! 

Who doesn't do Christmas wish lists? I love making wish lists, so I can see what I want and either purchase them myself or since my parents and sisters ask me to make a wish list I will jot down some things! :)




This was recently in August. I wish I can go back!
Here is a list of my Christmas wish list:
DSLR camera $1,299
White Converse (hightop) $55.00
Trench coat 
(pictured is from Burberry @ $1,895, I would want one from Forever or H&M)
Jumpers/pullovers 
Lipsticks (mostly berry tones) 
Taylor Swift "Incredible Things" Fragrance
(can't find the price..is it even out yet?) 
Disneyland trip :D 

I hope you enjoyed my wish list for this 2014! 
Comment what you would like for Christmas?

Love
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

0 comments:

Post a Comment