Friday, December 26, 2014

CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS DAY | BLOMAS DAY 25 ♡


Hello everyone! I missed blogmas day 25 yesterday! The last day of blogmas!! 
Woah I cannot believe Christmas day is over already! :( So sad!

I am so happy I think I had the best Christmas this year! I enjoyed it so much. The food, family, and gifts is just incredible. On Christmas eve we had my cousin dress up as Santa, so the kids can get their gifts from him. All the kids were amazed to see Santa come in my Grandparents home. They had a talk with and well I think all the adults did too! haha It was super funny!

On Christmas eve we celebrated at my grandparents and we had the most delicious food ever. We had some Italian Pastas and three or four different marinated chicken breasts in some sauces. I cannot remember what kind, but man they were delicious! Then on Christmas day, in the morning my sisters and mom went to one of my moms friends house because she made some Gorditas (a Mexican dish), Oh man they were the best gorditas I have had! They are so different compared to the ones my mom makes! Then later on that day we went to my grandparents house again to eat the rest of the food! The food tasted even more delicious on the next day. 
My Grandma and Santa


Me and Bombon

Little Cousins and Twin! (Christmas Day)
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed your gifts! Even, if you don't celebrate I hope you had a wonderful day as well! Also, what did you get for christmas?? I will be posting a Christmas gift haul soon! :)

Love,
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

0 comments:

Post a Comment