Saturday, December 6, 2014

CHELSEA BOOTS FOR WINTER | BLOGMAS DAY 5 ♡

I missed posting day 5 yesterday because I went to an event for Christmas, which the event is named "Diciembre NavideƱo," (Christmas Nativity) which was really fun! I went with my parents, sister, and a family friend. So, here I am typing this at 1:20 AM. Why am I awake? Idk. 
Okay...so, I have been obsessed with chelsea boots for the past year and I have been wanting to buy lots and lots of pairs, but I don't have that much money to buy lots of shoes. haha 
Black top 1st Middle top Third top  Black bottom left Middle Bottom Brown Bottom right

Who doesn't love booties? They are so comfy and go with practically any outfit. 
I like to style them with skinny jeans and roll them up so the jean won't be tucked in the boot.

FreePeople.com: Blue Brown

Btw, I love how Harry Styles wears them. I think they look good on him! He is a very stylish guy. ;)


I hope you enjoyed this post! I can't wait to buy another pair! What shoes do you like to wear in the winter? (Tennis shoes, flats, heels, etc) TELL ME in the comments below! :) 

Happy holidays! 

Love
Tania 

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

2 comments:

  1. Man am I far behind on my blog reading haha I LOVE boots

    ReplyDelete