Saturday, December 6, 2014

GIFT GUIDE FOR HER | BLOGMAS DAY 6 ♡

Welcome to Blogmas day 6! 
Today, I was thinking what can I get my Mom and sisters for Christmas? 
So, I made three collages in pictures of what I think I can get them. I think it is hard to choose gift for your siblings and mother because sometimes they can be picky or you're scared that they won't like it. 

Here are my gift guide ideas:

 


 

1. Makeup bag and supplies: I think this is such a great idea! I would be happy if someone you'd give me this as a gift with a makeup bag and some eyeshadows, mascara, lipsticks,..etc. I think this is a perfect gift for someone who is barely starting to put makeup on or even someone who loves makeup. I know I love makeup I would be happy with this one! 

2. Purses: I think purses are a girls thing. Everyone loves to have purses. I know I do, but not as big. I really like cross body bags. The ones in the picture I like, but they're a bit expensive. I think they are super cute though! I really like the white Michael Kors bag. Anyways, I also think this is a great gift for your sister, girlfriend, or mom. (P.S. you don't have to buy very expensive ones)!

3. Coats or Purses: Coats and boots are a perfect gift for a girl in this cold winter! brrr. I think boots are perfect for Winter. They are so stylish. I love me some boots. 

4. Accessories: Omg all girls love accessories! Beanies, hats, statement necklaces, gloves/mittens, scarfs, and earrings?! These are great gifts for Christmas! I would also enjoy this gift!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Tell me what would be your perfect gift that you would enjoy? 

Love,
Tania 

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

6 comments:

  1. I would love a new coat, hoping for a pastel blue one.

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are amazing. it includes all musts for this Christmas
    www.tobelikeslsdy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It for sure does includes all musts!! :D

      Delete
  3. You can't go wrong with make-up. Everyone loves new make-up!

    Charl Jimenez | Blogmas December 7th

    ReplyDelete