Wednesday, December 24, 2014

CHRISTMAS EVE PARTY MAKE-UP | BLOGMAS DAY 24 ♡


Merry Christmas Eve!
I am going to type this post really fast because I am almost out to go hangout with the family for Christmas Eve. So, today I will be showing you my makeup for this evening! I hope you enjoy! :) 
What I used on my face?
1. Maybelline Baby skin pore eraser Primer
2. Garnier BB cream Miracle skin perfector Daily moisture care (just to moisturize, since it is a sunscreen) in Light/Medium
3. Covergirl "Ready, set, gorgeous" foundation in 110
4. Rimmel London Stay matte powder 
5. Benefit bronzer/highlighter (don't know what its called it has a belt on it?)
6. Maybelline bouncy blush in 05
7. Rimmel London Lipstick by Kate moss in 107
8. Benefit They're real mascara
9. Maybelline Color tattoo 24 hr in Chocolate suede 
10. (on top of the color tattoo) Urban Decay Naked 2 palette in the shade Half baked
11. NYC liquid eyeliner

I hope you enjoyed this post! Happy Blogmas day 24! 
See you tomorrow on the final day of Blogmas!! :( So sad! 
I hope you all have wonderful Christmas EVE!

Love,
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

0 comments:

Post a Comment