Thursday, December 18, 2014

FAVORITE YOUTUBERS #2 | BLOGMAS DAY 18 ♡


Hello everyone! So, today I helped my dad do my doggy's house, which it is almost done! It is coming out super cute!  Also, I went Christmas shopping I am so tired. My feet literally hurt! haha.
My face was like burning with the heater in the mall! They have the heater on lil full blast. 

Anyways, today I will be telling you my current favorite Youtubers! I have been watching them for so many years and one that I have been watching for about two years! Literally, this has been my daily routine to watch their videos and Vlogmas every night! I think I watch more youtube videos than TV. 

Here are my favorites:

Meghan Rienks 
Zoella
Velvetgh0st
Pointlessblog
Sacconejolys
Ingrid Nilsen
Tanya Burr
Jim Chapman

I love all these Youtubers! I think they are super funny and I really enjoy watching their videos.
Tell me who are your current favorite Youtubers?

I hope you enjoyed this post! See you maƱana blogmas! 
 
Love
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

0 comments:

Post a Comment