Friday, December 12, 2014

DONATING DURING CHRISTMAS FOR THOSE IN NEED | BLOGMAS DAY 12 ♡


Happy blogmas day 12! We are almost close to Christmas! yayyyy! 
So, this cute little ornament I have on my little tree, in my room is a donation for a girl from the ages 13-15 and I have to turn in the gift soon! I think this is a nice thing to do.
A week ago that I went to Church, the Father said if we wanted to donate for those in need to go to the tree and pick up an ornament, so my sisters and I went to pick one up! One of my sisters and I got a girl in the same age range and my other sister got a girl from the ages 4-9 I think. 
So, if you would like to donate to something like this you should go to a toys for tots foundation or any other way to donate. I think it is very special during this time of year! Even though it is always nice to donate as much as possible during the whole year if there are any foundations in your local city.

Happy Holidays! I hope you enjoyed this post today! I will be posting day 13 tomorrow! ;) 
See you soon!

Love,
Tania 

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

2 comments:

  1. I agree I think that is such a great thing to do! I usually do one from the Angle Tree, it really is a great cause.

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think it is a great thing! Just followed your blog! :)

      Delete