Wednesday, December 10, 2014

CHRISTMAS IN THE PARK | BLOGMAS DAY 10 ♡


It is blogmas day 10! wooohoo! That means 14 more days until Christmas!
So the other day my sisters and I went to San Jose, CA to Christmas in the Park with one of my sisters best friend. It is so lovely there with all the lights and trees. They probably had over hundred trees from different schools in the area. 

They also had food courts with all the deliciousness of hot chocolate and fried desserts. My sister had a fried Twinkie topped with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate...yum! They also have fried oreos, cheesecake, and more!





It wasn't as cold as I thought it would be, I think I exaggerated with my jacket haha. There was an ice skating rink and I really wanted to do it, but I am broke right now, so maybe another time I will for sure do it! I love ice skating. It is so fun! Also, it was an hour wait and they were almost closing the park. 
Here is a video Vlog if you'd like to watch!

Well I hope you enjoyed this post! Have you been to a festive park this year or a market? If so tell me about it in the comment below! :) 

Love
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

0 comments:

Post a Comment