Saturday, December 13, 2014

MEMORIES | BLOGMAS DAY 13 ♡


Welcome to blogmas day 13! Today is a bit of a lazy Saturday. All I did today was help my mom clean and cook some tacos! Which, were very delicious! 

Anyways, today marks 19 years that I have an angel (my Grandpa) looking over me! I was probably 1 or 2 when he passed away. ;( It is my moms father. :) He was a very nice man! I know I didn't really get to know him, but I love him and I miss him so much! I know my older sister got to spend some time with him and she remembers a few things she did with him. :) 
Also, my cute little munchkin passed away 3 years ago. Her name was Popis, she was a very calm poodle. I miss her so so much! I remember when I was in my first semester of college in Fall 2011 and I had a class that I was practically failing because of how sad I was of how sick she was. I know, I know some people think its dumb when you exaggerate on how a dog is dying. Which, I know some people don't know how it feels to have a dog or they don't like them. So, they don't really care about it. I know I cried when she passed away because your dog is practically your best friend! She was my best-est friend of all! haha Yeah, if you have a dog you know how it feels to have one!  :D Dogs are very lovable! 


haha, I think was my sister who was putting her fingers as if those were her eyes.

aww she was such a babe. hehe btw, the baby picture was her passport pic! :)

Ohhh the memories! I love doggies so so much! I have a cute little monster right now and his name is Bombon. He is a cray cray one! Boys are hard to train than a girl dog, but I was like 4 when I had my first doggy! Which, my mom trained her. haha

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you own a dog what breed is it? I would love to know! :D 

P.S. oh and by the way its Taylor Swifts 25th birthday! Woot woot! I wish I was at her bday party! I love her so much! haha. Who likes her music?

Love,
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

2 comments: