Friday, December 19, 2014

MOMS BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION | BLOGMAS DAY 19 ♡


Hello everyone today has been a long day for me! I did not have time to sit down to type this new blogmas. So, today is a very special day because it is my moms birthday! I hope she had a wonderful day today with her loved ones. 

So, in the morning I woke up super early to give my mom her birthday hug and her and my dad were getting ready for lunch to celebrate with my moms friends! They had some sushi. yummy! While, my parents were celebrating, my sister and I went to pick up some medicine and took a trip to Target (my favorite store). Then, we went home and later in the evening we went to a Mikes grills restaurant for dinner! Which, was very delicious. I had a Pesto grilled chicken sandwich with some fries on the side. My parents had some clam chowder. yum yum! 

Well I hope she had a wonderful day and enjoyed her day! :) 

The bombon wanting some cake.

Happy blogmas day 19! See you maƱana! 

Love,
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

0 comments:

Post a Comment