Tuesday, December 16, 2014

DIY: HOW TO MAKE SNOWGLOBES | BLOGMAS DAY 16 ♡



Hi! I love snow globes and since last year I have been wanting to try these out! So, I gave it a go this year! Which, it is very nice to have some time and be creative! 

Things you need for some cute snow globes:
  • Figurines
  • Water (I used distilled water)
  • Glycerin
  • Hot glue or super glue
  • Glitter or Snow
  • Mason jars (any size you'd like)
  • Ribbon (If you'd like to add it to the bottom of the jar)

I found my figurines at the dollar store! Which, I thought were cute! 






  • Now, start by putting the figurine with hot glue on the lid. Wait for it to dry 
  • Second, add the water to the jar and glycerin about two drops of it! Mix it well, or the snow/glitter will clump together.
  • Next, add the glitter!
  • Lastly, put the lid, close it and voila you have your snow globe! 

Also, I put hot glue around the lid so the water wouldn't drip (just in case ya know?)

My dad was pretty excited about my snow globes! lol He is too cute! :)

I hope you enjoyed this christmas-y post today! See you maƱana with another blogmas! 
(btw, I will be posting a video about this on my channel tomorrow!) 

Love,
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

0 comments:

Post a Comment