Sunday, December 7, 2014

CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS | BLOGMAS DAY 7 ♡

Hello there! 
Welcome to Blogmas day 7!
only 17 more days for Christmas?! Already?! 
ahhhh ...so, today I will be showing you some pictures of the Christmas decorations that are around the house! It is very festive! I love it so much.

Yessss, how cute are all these decorations? ahhh I love when Christmas comes along because you can see all the houses decorated with their lights and some houses look like gingerbread houses. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! As I didn't type as much just pictures for today! I hope have/had a wonderful day! 
OH and I just uploaded a Disney blog from when I went for vacation! :)


Love
Tania 

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

0 comments:

Post a Comment