Monday, December 15, 2014

November Favorites 2014 | BLOGMAS DAY 15 ♡


I think I have only done this a few times! So, here I am doing my November favorites! I know its a bit late, but I had it saved in my drafts, so why not post it? :) 

In the month of November I practically used my Coach poppy flower fragrance throughout the month. It is a very fresh smell! I really love it. This is the description: "This fragrance is a floral bouquet that is perfect for the vibrant personality and on-the-go lifestyle of the Poppy girl. Chic, sweet and flirty is the essence of this Coach fragrance."

Mahogany Candle from Bath and bodyworks! Oh gosh this smells so good! I have everything that has been done with this scent. As you can see in the spray bottle, candle, and a scent for the car. Yes I am obsessed. :) 

Rimmel London lipstick by Kate Moss in 107 and Wet n' wild lipstain in pink. These two lipsticks are probably the ones I used the most in the month of November. They are very pigmented. The Rimmel Lipstick is perfect for the Christmas times! 
Image from google search
 Avon Cleanser Blackhead eliminating and mask! I think these products have helped me a bit with my acne. I really love the mask it feels so fresh after you rinse it and my skin feels very soft! Which, today I went to see a doctor to tell me about my acne and he prescribed me some gels/lotions to use. So, I will do a review on the items he gave me and see if they really work. I have to use it for 6-8 weeks! Lets home it clears my skin! I will probably do blogposts on how my skin has changed. 


Favorite bloggers in the month of November:
Up the Rollercoaster

More Than Adored
OkayKate.
VaVaViolet 

I will probably do this on every monthly favorites! So, if you would like for me to check out your blog post a link in the comments below! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this post I know its late, but who cares!? ha ha. See you maƱana with a new blogmas. :)

Love,
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

2 comments:

  1. Rimmel 107, I LOVE that lipstick wearing one right now in the same range (101) =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I am gonna have to go buy that one then! :D Thank you!

      Delete