Tuesday, December 23, 2014

CANDY CANE NAILS | BLOGMAS DAY 23 ♡


ahhhh Christmas eve is tomorrow!! waahooo!
I am so excited for Christmas Eve because I get to hang out with my family. It is going to be so awesome! yeaahhh! 

Literally, I can't wait for the yummy food. I am ready to eat like a pig tomorrow. hehe 

It will be a short post today! :( ...So, today I will be showing you my "candy cane" nails. I called them like that because I decided to add a white nail to one of my nails. I thought it would look cute and perfect for tomorrow! They are simple, but cute (I think). 



P.s. I forgot to take off the sides of the nail varnish. woopsies! 
Nail polish I used:

Sinful colors- Sugar sugar 839
NYC-white

I hope you enjoyed this post! I love the candy cane colors. 
Happy Blogmas day 23!

Love
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

2 comments:

  1. So cute! :) I love the NYC nail polishes!

    Would you like to follow each other? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok for some reason I just saw this! Sorry I never got back to this comment! Just followed you on Bloglovin! :)

      Delete