Tuesday, December 9, 2014

GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM | BLOGMAS DAY 9 ♡

I messed up on the Gift whoops!
 I think gifts for men are hard to choose because I feel that they are more picky than women! So, here are some guilt guides that I did and think they are perfect. On the picture above I added a leather jacket and a coat, so they can keep warm during the winter! Also beanies and snapbacks are perfect as well.

 I think you can put an outfit together that you think is your boyfriend, father, or brother's style! I think this is a perfect outfit in my opinion. :)
Ohh shoes? Yes1 this is a perfect gift for a guy! I think guys love shoes as much as a car. haha. You can go with any type of shoes they need or some fancy smanshy ones! ;) 

Oh, I forgot! Also, a perfect gift is a cologne. mmm I always love to smell the guys cologne because they smell very good! But, I think this would be a perfect gift as well! :) 

Love
Tania

Here are my social media:
Youtube: Subscribe
Twitter: @TaniaStyles
Tumblr: Taniagarcia.tumblr.com
Instagram: @taniagarcia93

0 comments:

Post a Comment