Friday, December 1, 2017

THE CHRISTMAS TAG | BLOGMAS DAY 1 ♡


Hey everyone! Welcome to the first day of Blogmas! I am so excited to be doing this again! I love these kind of tags and I cannot wait for all the Christmas posts! I hope you are as excited as I am! Enjoy! 

Christmas Tag Questions:

1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
My favorite Christmas film to watch are Elf, Love Actually, and How the Grinch Stole Christmas, plus more that I can't think of right now, but these are my faves.

2. What makes the holidays special for you? 
What makes my holidays special is that I love being around my family. I love the idea of being with family and enjoy every single moment together. It's the best time of year. 

3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I usually spend my holiday with family and sometimes my family and I got to Mexico to celebrate with my Moms side of the family. 

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
My favorite Christmas song is probably Mistletoe by Justin Bieber. 

5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
I open presents on Christmas Eve, but sometimes we open the rest in the morning of Christmas Day.

6. Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
I have never built a ginger bread house. Maybe this Christmas!

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
I like to enjoy being around my family, be cozy and watch films.

8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
My Christmas tree is fake.

9. Favorite Christmas smell?
The smell of candles burning such as Bath and Body works christmas collection candles. Also, pine cones I love the cinnamon smell during Christmas time!

10. Favorite Christmas meal or treat?
My favorite holiday food/treat are
Food: Tamales or pozole
Treat: Cheesecake 

11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
The best Christmas gift I've received is probably the fragrances I wanted one Christmas and they were gifted from my Mom! :) 

12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
My dream place to visit for the holiday season would probably be New York, since it is very Christmasy and also ring in the new year! 

13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Sometimes I fail, but sometimes they look pretty...I try. 

14. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I tend to do resolutions but never stick to them, I fail at my resolutions! 

15. Most memorable Holiday moment?
My most memorable holiday moment is my childhood holidays in Mexico.


That was the tag! If you would like to do this tag, definitely try it out! 👍🏻 

See you tomorrow!

Image result for christmas gifs

LOVE

Tania


Social Media:
Instagram: taniagarcia93
Twitter: @taniastyles
Email: taniaglozano@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment