Monday, December 18, 2017

SNICKERDOODLE RECIPE | BLOGMAS DAY 18



Hello! How is everyone today? I totally messed up my days yesterday, I thought it was the 18th, but it was actually the 17th woopsies!!! So, today I will be giving you a snickerdoodle recipe that you can bake during the holidays or even for Christmas Day as party dessert table! These are literally the best, I literally bake them like every day (not kidding).

What you need is granulated sugar, light brown sugar, eggs, salt, flour, cinnamon, vanilla, butter, and baking soda






















Recipe:

1/2 cup unsalted butter, Softened 
1/2 cup granulated sugar 
1/3 cup light brown sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt, optional 

For rolling dough in sugar and cinnamon:
1/4 granulated sugar
2 teaspoon of cinnamon 

Directions:
- In a bowl combine the butter, sugars, and beat on medium-high speed until creamed together and well combined for about 3 minutes.
- scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the egg, the vanilla, and mix for about 3 minutes, until light and fluffy, as well as well combined. 
-again scrape the sides and add the flour little by little, baking soda, optional salt, and mix together on low speed for about 1 minute.
-using your hands or an ice cream scooper roll them in balls, approximately 14 balls and flatten slightly.
-place the dough balls in a baking sheet, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about and hour, up to 5 days. Do not bak with unchilled dough because they will come out thin.
-Combine sugar and cinnamon and roll dough into mix 
-Now preheat the oven to 350 F. Bake for about 9-10 minutes. 





Ta-da! This will be the result of the delicious cookies! I promise you they’re are addicting and delicious! If you do bake any please send me some photos or tag me on Instagram @taniagarcia93.

P.s. again I am using an app to upload my blogmas. It sucks not having a charger to charge my laptop! Gonna have to ni ya new one! Ugh. 


Love, 

Tania 


0 comments:

Post a Comment