Tuesday, December 19, 2017

PINTEREST HOLIDAY OUTFIT IDEAS | BLOGMAS DAY 19





Another Pinterest idea post!! You can never go wrong with Pinterest! I always go on Pinterest for some fashionable ideas and so I decided to do this post and post some outfits that are comfy and cute for the celebration!

I think you can either dress it up or be comfy, I usually like to go comfy if I’m celebrating at my house, but I do love to dress up and here are some images I found on Pinterest that I thought were super cute and fun to wear!



This one I thought was cute with the fancy tulle skirt and dressing it up with a christmassy plaid top and some yellow pumps. LOVE it!



This one I love how it’s all monochrome with the grey colors. I just love it, the fur and the boots! So so cute! 


I am obsessed with this skirt! I really never thought of wearing a skirt like this,  it it’s just so cute that I want to purchase it and wear on Christmas!!! I love it with the grey color top.


This one is a bit more casual and I love that she is wearing a pop of red with her boots and beanie. Goes perfect with her jumper! Love it.


Well, that was blogmas day 19! Can’t believe we’re almost getting Christmas ready! Wooo! 6 days!!

Love,

Tania 

0 comments:

Post a Comment