Friday, December 8, 2017

WINTER TAG | BLOGMAS DAY 8 ♡


Winter Tag Questions:
 

Top 2 beauty essentials:
lipstick
moisturizer

Top 2 winter fashion essentials:
Boots 
Coats

What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter?
Tall and short boots

Favorite Winter Accessory:
Favorite accesory are scarves

Favorite winter Nail polish:
Definitely a red one

Hot cocoa or apple cider?
Hot cocoa

Favorite Winter candle?
All the Bath and Body Works winter candles

Snowboarding or skiing? 
none of these, I don't think I would do both of these. maybe one day! 

Have you ever gone ice skating? Are you any good or do you fail miserably?
Yes, I love ice skating, I am not an expert, but I do enjoy it!

Does it snow where you live?
No, sadly not, I live in sunny California!

Have you ever made a snowman?
Yes! When my family and I went to the snow in Yosemite! 

What holiday do you celebrate?
Christmas eve, Christmas day, new years even, and new years day! As well as, el Dia de Los reyes on the 6th of January.

Favorite Christmas/Holiday song?
Mistletoe by Justin Bieber

Favorite Christmas/Holiday Movie?
Elf and The Holiday

What is your favorite winter treat? (candy cane, gingerbread, etc...)
My favorite winter treat would probably be cheesecake, we usually have cheesecake as a dessert during the festivities. 

Do you have anything fun planned for this winter?
No, just work and keep up with blogmas! I won't be spending Christmas with my family this year because of retail work, but ill try to make the most of it with my coworkers. 

Hope you liked this tag! Send me your links if you do this tag as well! 
Image result for christmas gif


LOVE

Tania

Social Media:
Instagram: taniagarcia93
Twitter: @taniastyles
Email: taniaglozano@gmail.com
Youtube: Tania Garcia

0 comments:

Post a Comment