Wednesday, December 6, 2017

RECAP OF CHRISTMAS 2016 | BLOGMAS DAY 6 ♡


DAY 6! yay! how is everyone doing today? I hope your day is going great! I have a had a pretty stressful week with finals and just making projects is pretty stressful, but I'm getting there! 


Christmas last year was super fun and I really loved it! I enjoy going to Mexico with my family and celebrate with my relatives that I don't get to see as much. We have not gone for Christmas since Christmas 2008, we just travel during the Summer, but this time we decided to go to Mexico last year, which was really great!

Anyways here are some images of us celebrating together! 







These are the memories I love to cherish the most and I enjoyed every minute being with my family. It is so much fun and I love playing games, like Loteria and other games, as well as, hitting the piƱata. Can't wait for Christmas 2017!

Happy Blogmassing! See you tomorrow! 


LOVE

Tania


Social Media:
Instagram: taniagarcia93
Twitter: @taniastyles
Email: taniaglozano@gmail.com
Youtube: Tania Garcia

0 comments:

Post a Comment