Tuesday, December 5, 2017

MY TRAVEL BUCKET LIST | BLOGMAS DAY 5 ♡


BLOGMAS DAY 5! I am here to tell you my bucket list of where I wish to travel someday. I have always been fascinated with this idea of having a travel bucket list, but I never actually wrote down a list in a journal. I decided to do a bucket list since we are coming close to the end of 2017 and going into the new year! It has been fun discovering new things or little places here in San Diego while living on campus, but I do want to travel somewhere different!

Without further ado, here is my bucket list!


TRAVEL: 

1. Canada 
2. New York

3. France

4. Florida

4. England

5. Spain 
6. Rome                                                          

7. Cancun, Mexico 

So, that is my travel bucket list, for now, I will be updating if I choose more places to go to (well that I wish to go to). I hope you also create your travel bucket list and tell me where you've been! Also, do you buy souvenirs from where ever you visit? I usually buy keychains to keep it as a memory of where I have been. 

Do you have a bucket list? If so, what is your list? Comment down below and let me know! 

Love

Tania


Social Media:
Instagram: taniagarcia93
Twitter: @taniastyles
Email: taniaglozano@gmail.com
Youtube: Tania Garcia

2 comments:

  1. I live in Alberta, Canada and I HIGHLY recommend that you visit Banff & Lake Louise. They are beautiful places.

    http://rues-style.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bri, oh my gosh that is amazing! Thanks for the recommendation! ❤️ 😊

      Delete