Friday, December 22, 2017

CHRISTMAS ITEMS I CANT LIVE WITHOUT | BLOGMAS DAY 22





I have had a long day today, I just literally came home from Christmas shopping, which I only need one more gift to buy and that is my sister. But yay for almost being done! 

So today’s blogmas is Christmas items I can’t live without and those are:

Hot chocolates, I can have those all year long, but for some reason I mainly try to get hot chocos during the cold times.

Christmas lights, I like feeling cozy with lights and they just make me excited and happy. (Even though I don’t have a Christmas tree in my dorm it still gets me excited when I see them out) 

25 days of Christmas movies on Freeform/ABC family! I love watching all the Christmas movies on that channel!

Vlogmas, I enjoy watching a lot of youtubers and I get excited when they vlog the 25 days for Christmas! I feel like it gets me more excited for Christmas!

A Christmas tree, even though this year I don’t have one in my dorm, but definitely it is one of the key items! What is Christmas without a tree? But I am so happy to see my parents tree this Sunday! 

What are some Christmas items you can’t live without? 


Love, 

Tania

0 comments:

Post a Comment