Monday, December 4, 2017

TOP 10 CHRISTMAS MOVIES | BLOGMAS DAY 4 ♡



Today I will be listing my top 10 favorite Christmas films to watch during this season! So, get ready and enjoy a hot chocolate to watch your favorite films! I love watching all these films during Christmas and I do love watching cartoon films because those were my go to when I was a kid and I love it! Image result for its the most beautiful time christmas gifs


1. ELF
Image result for elf gif

2. Love Actually

Image result for love actually

3. How the Grinch Stole Christmas 

Image result for grinch stole christmas gif

4. The Holiday 
Image result for the holiday

5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer

Image result for rudolph the red nosed reindeer gif

6. The Nightmare Before Christmas 
Image result for the nightmare before christmas gif

7.  Miracle on 34th Street

Image result for miracle on 34th street

8. Mickey's Once upon a Christmas 

Image result for mickey's once upon a christmas

9. Frosty The Snowman
Image result for frosty the snowman film

10. Mickey's Christmas Carol

Image result for mickey's christmas carol

I hope you enjoy watching films during this beautiful time of year! Enjoy! Also, comment down below what are your favorite films to watch during this season! 

LOVE

Tania


Social Media:
Instagram: taniagarcia93
Twitter: @taniastyles
Email: taniaglozano@gmail.com
Youtube: Tania Garcia

0 comments:

Post a Comment