Sunday, December 17, 2017

SHOPPING HAUL | BLOGMAS DAY 17




Hey everyone! I can’t believe it’s 8 days until Christmas!!! Who is excited?! 
So today I will be showing you some pieces I have recently purchased and I cannot wait to wear these pieces! I already used some pieces for work! 

Since my sister left me for winter break and I had to stay for work I decided to do some shopping. Technically I was supposed to Christmas shop, but that didn’t happen. So I found some items I really liked and decided to purchase them for me. Though some pieces are from a few weeks ago that I had gotten for work. 





















That’s all my items! Almost all these pieces are from forever21, hm, and banana republic!


P.s. my charger from my laptop broke, so I am publishing my post from an app and it is so confusing! (I am crying inside).

Happy holidays! 

Love,

Tania Garcia














0 comments:

Post a Comment