Saturday, December 9, 2017

A REFLECTION ON THE YEAR | BLOGMAS DAY 9 ♡


Maybe this year was shiny, bright, and probably amazing! Or you probably just want to forget about this year and go into the new year and start fresh. For me there is a some things that happened this year, good and bad, but we got through this year! I feel like we barely celebrated Christmas 2016, what is going on? This year just flew by.

So, let me start by saying that living in San Diego has been the greatest! So many great places to visit in San Diego, so many things my sister and I have done, I just love it! School has been great just this Fall quarter has been pretty hectic, but were getting there, two more quarters and we're DONE!
Me visiting a local store in North Park named Artelexia

Another thing I enjoyed this year is that I went to Disneyland with my sister for a school event! It was so much fun and it was pretty different with not going with family and friends, but we did enjoy it! It was a pretty slow day, so we were able to get on all the rides! Who doesn't love going to Disneyland? I do!
Us in front of the cutest castle ever.
I also got to meet my favorite singer, Gerardo Ortiz at a summer concert! It was so much screaming, fun, and sweat because it was super duper hot, but we got through it. It was definitely worth it!


The most amazing day was my Twin and I's birthday weekend. My parents and sister came to visit us at school by surprising us during our summer quarter in school, which was super duper fun because we got a donkey piƱata (lol), polaroid, and we did touristy things around San Diego and Tijuana!

The Famz
This year I also got to volunteer at a fashion show, which was Fashion Week San Diego. It was pretty fun working backstage and helping the models change into their beautiful designers' clothing. I really appreciated the hard work that goes through everything with the production, sound, lighting, and especially the designers. Everything was beautiful.

Entrance to the show (celebrated 10 years) 

Another fun thing was Saira's wedding! We celebrated her bachelorette down here in san Diego, which was super fun, which my cousins from Mexico came down to celebrate and visit San Diego. These are some fun pictures

Bachelorette walking around in La Jolla Cove
Wedding Day!
Lastly, I got my first job last month for the holidays and I am super happy to be working at Banana Republic, it is such a great company and it's quite fun learning how retail stores work, as well as working with my coworkers. I always wanted to get the experience in retail and I am now! Plus I love the great discounts!

See you tomorrow! What are some of the fun things you did this year? 


LOVE

Tania


Social Media:
Instagram: taniagarcia93
Twitter: @taniastyles
Email: taniaglozano@gmail.com
Youtube: Tania Garcia

0 comments:

Post a Comment