Sunday, December 3, 2017

CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST ON SPOTIFY | BLOGMAS DAY 3 ♡


I am pretty sure everyone usually likes to listen to Christmas music like who doesn't like listening to Christmas music to get Christmas ready?! I do! (I started in November...to early?) So I will be listing my Spotify music list of what I have and what I have been listening too.

P.S. I am listening to this playlist while typing this. 
Image result for christmas listening gif

1. Last Christmas - MTYC
2. Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
3. Drummer boy - Justin Bieber
4. Last Christmas - Ariana Grande
5. Santa Tell me - Ariana Grande
6. All I want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
7. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas - Michael Bublé
8. Underneath the tree - Kelly Clarkson 
9. Santa Claus is coming to town - Justin Bieber 
10. Santa Baby - Ariana Grande
11. Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Bublé
12. The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on An Open Fire)  - Justin Bieber
13. Baby it's cold outside - Idina Menzel ft. Michael Bublé
14. White Christmas - Michael Bublé ft. Shania Twain
15. Christmas Eve - Justin Bieber 
16. Fa La La - Justin Bieber ft Boyz II Men
17. Christmas lights - Coldplay
18. Run Run Rudolph - Kelly Clarkson
19. I'll be home for Christmas - Michael Bublé
20. Wrapped in Red - Kelly Clarkson 
21. Where are you Christmas (From The Grinch) - Faith Hill
22. Silent Night - Michael Bublé
23. All I want is You - Justin Bieber
24. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer - Gene Autrey
25. Blue Christmas - Elvis Presley
26. Mis Deseos/Feliz Navidad - Michael Bublé ft. Thalia 
27. Ave Maria - Michael Bublé
28. Winter Wonderland - Michael Bublé
29. Frosty the Snowman - Michael Bublé ft. The Puppini Sisters 
30. Santa's Coming For Us - Sia 

This is my list of what I like to listen to and to get into the Christmas spirit! Here is my Spotify list link CLICK HERE!
ENJOY!
 

LOVE

Tania


Social Media:
Instagram: taniagarcia93
Twitter: @taniastyles
Email: taniaglozano@gmail.com
Youtube: Tania Garcia

0 comments:

Post a Comment