Tuesday, December 12, 2017

FAKE OR REAL CHRISTMAS TREE? | BLOGMAS DAY 12 ♡


Finals week has got me stressed, but I am glad I have been keeping up with Blogmas! It is so much fun! 13 more days until Christmas!

So, today I will be chatting about whether my family and I use a real or fake tree. Sadly we have always used a fake tree since I can remember, but I do remember my mom saying they had gotten a real tree when I wasn't even born. Fake trees are cool no matter what (lol). Does your family have a real tree or a fake tree? I know I have heard it smells really good, but I have also seen that you can get pine smellers to put in your fake tree so it can smell as if you have an actual real tree (you can find them at Michaels).



Here is my family's tree from a few years ago, sadly I don't have a new image because currently, I am not home for the holidays (cries). It is pretty much the same every year, which I really love because I like gold ornaments better than silver. 


Again, is your family tree fake or real? I would love to know! comment down below. 
I hope you all have a wonderful day! 

Image result for christmas tree gif

LOVE

Tania


Social Media:
Instagram: taniagarcia93
Twitter: @taniastyles
Email: taniaglozano@gmail.com
Youtube: Tania Garcia

0 comments:

Post a Comment