Thursday, December 7, 2017

HOLIDAY FAMILY TRADITIONS | BLOGMAS DAY 7



18 more days until Christmas!! We are almost there! 
I love family traditions. They are very important to me and I enjoy doing these different traditions with my family. I remember when I was younger I would always get excited every year as we were getting closer the holidays. Everyone has different traditions, which it is interesting to know what that one person does. For example, when I went to my jobs holiday meeting each employee mentioned their traditions, which was very interesting to learn what everyone does for the holidays. 

For me, my family traditions are pretty much the same from what I remember, but some things have changed. The usual tradition is, of course, decorating our house, which I love getting everything to get it all Christmasified. My mom is a Christmas decoration fan every year she is buying something very cute, I feel like my mom just likes to buy Christmas things for the house rather than other things. But I would be the same if I were her! lol 

Image result for gif decorating christmas

Another tradition we have is hitting the piñata with my family, which this is usually just a tradition with my family in Mexico when we go visit during Christmas. We don't really do this tradition here in the US with my dad's family, but we do like to hang out with the fams and basically just eat. 
Image result for gif pinata
Another tradition is opening Christmas presents on Christmas Eve, Question: who opens there gifts on Christmas morning? I do enjoy opening our gifts the day before Christmas day because we have done this since we were young and I am so used to it, which now we sometimes leave some gifts to open on Christmas morning. 
Image result for gif christmas gifts

So those are basically some of the traditions we have done with my family since I remember! What are your traditions? If you do celebrate Christmas. :)

LOVE

Tania


Social Media:
Instagram: taniagarcia93
Twitter: @taniastyles
Email: taniaglozano@gmail.com
Youtube: Tania Garcia

0 comments:

Post a Comment