Sunday, December 24, 2017

GOING HOME FOR CHRISTMAS | BLOGMAS DAY 24

Happy merry Christmas Eve everyone!! I hope you are having a wonderful time with family and friends if you get together on the 24th! 

Today I just want to share how grateful I am with everything, school, my job, my family and of course my dog! I just miss my family and I am in the train right now typing this up waiting to get home. Currently I am in Bakersfield waiting to leave. It has been a looong day for me.

Today I woke up at 5 AM to get to work at 7 AM and got off at 10 AM technically I was supposed to get off at 11:30, but my manager let me clock out  early since she knew that my train left at 12 noon. After work I got to the dorms and then got a Lyft to go to the train station. 

Here is a picture of me and Santa, Rudolph, elf, and snowman. Lol my manager made me get a picture with them! 


And she kindly got me a treat for my train ride, she is so nice. 

This train ride is 10 hours and I need some fuel, so right now I’m going to go to the cafe bar and grab me some foodies. 

Here is my snack



 I will see you guys tomorrow! Christmas Day has finally came!! Yaayyy!! When I get home I’m going to have to wrap the presents. Omg I am so excited!!! 


Love, 

Tania

0 comments:

Post a Comment