Tuesday, October 17, 2017

MAKE YOUR APARTMENT FEEL LIKE HOME | Lifestyle ♡





Hey! How is everyone? So as the new school year has started once again, everyone has been moving to their new apartments, college dorms, or a house, which it is very exciting! Moving away is quite hard, but I promise it will be easy by making it like it is your own home! Being someone that has lived with family is hard to move away from them, but you get used to it! I have been living in San Diego for a year now and I have really enjoyed being here, being so close to cute shops, coffee shops, and a plus, the beach! Though, moving in an apartment or dorm it is quite hard to post things in rooms with thumbtacks because you will get fined if you leave holes on walls if you are renting a house, so instead of using thumbtacks, you can use frames, mounting puddy, tape, or even command strips for your photos. 

I will be giving you some tips on how I made my place (my room since I share an apartment with a few other girls), so I will just be giving you a little tour of my room through images. Which I will let you in on how you can get settled in your first apartment/house and how to make it feel like home! P.S. Sorry for the pictures, I had a bad lighting day). 

First: Bring a lot of frames! You can put frames of your loved ones around your dorm room! Either put them on your desk or hang them next to your bed on the wall! Also a cool way to show your photos is an Electronic photo frame. They are also a fun option because they let you show off a lot of photos even in a small space!











Second: Get a string with pom poms and photos or polaroids since they are super duper cute and clip them on the string. Such a cute idea I love to do!




Third: Any gifts you got that you received from a going away party, such as quote frames will really remind you of that one specific person that will remind you of home every time you look at it.

Fourth: Another idea that I like to do is any photos you have from photobooths is quite cute to put somewhere! For example, how I have here in my mini fridge and a magnet board! 




I hope everyone is doing great this school year! 


Love
Tania


Social Media:
Instagram: taniagarcia93
Twitter: @taniastyles
Email: taniaglozano@gmail.com
Youtube: Tania Garcia

0 comments:

Post a Comment