Saturday, December 2, 2017

CHRISTMAS WISH LIST | BLOGMAS DAY 2 ♡


It's wish list time! Who doesn't love a good wish list during this time of year? Though, I feel like I have not actually done one in a long time since I am not a child anymore...so sad. Well, I will be doing my Christmas wish list 2017.


The number one thing on my wishlist is Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow palette $46
I love all of the 12 warm shades, which they are very rich shadows (I have the Tartlette in bloom palette). I also like that it has three different rows that you can make three easy looks. I think this palette is perfect for the holidays. I also like that it has 7 matte shadows and 5 shimmer shades.

tartelette™ toasted eyeshadow palettetartelette™ toasted eyeshadow palette

The second items are these beaded velvet ankle boots ($110) and these high heel leather ankle boots with pearls! They are from Zara. Arent they the cutest boots for this season. I have been loving booties with pearls on them. Such a cute fashion statement.





DETAILS

DETAI


Image 2 of BEADED VELVET ANKLE BOOTS from ZaraImage 2 of BEADED VELVET ANKLE BOOTS from Zara  Image 3 of HIGH HEEL LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS WITH FAUX PEARLS from Zara

The next thing on my list is Taylor Swift tickets to her Reputation stadium tour. Who doesn't love jamming to Tay?! I would love to see her again she puts such great shows. I love how some Swifites dress up and get chosen for a tea party with Taylor after the concert, which is my dream to meet her! 


The last thing on my wishlist is Disneyland tickets during Christmas season. Even though the Christmas celebration in Disney only lasts up until January 7th, I wish this season was longer! I have never been to Disneyland during the Christmas time this is why I am adding to my wishlist (and Halloween time). I really enjoy Disneyland it is a fun theme park because you get to be a kid again and who doesn't love Disney? 


So, that is all on my wishlist this year! I am not expecting anything, but I do love myself some tickets to Disneyland and some makeup! I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas-y time this year! Much love.

What is on your Christmas wishlist?

LOVE

Tania


Social Media:
Instagram: taniagarcia93
Twitter: @taniastyles
Email: taniaglozano@gmail.com
Youtube: Tania Garcia

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE Disneyland so much. I would kill to go there during Christmas time. I can only imagine how beautiful it would be.

    http://rues-style.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bri! I ended up going for New years eve and they still had Christmas decorations up! It was so magical! I definitely recommend going during this time of year! I will have the post up soon! ❤️😊

      Delete