Wednesday, December 20, 2017

DIY CHRISTMAS CARDS | BLOGMAS DAY 20




Hey everyone, today has been a crazy day for me. I went to work in the morning, came home took a nap, and then I went Christmas shopping, which I still have not finished! Also I got my grades back from school and I passed all my classes!!! Wooo!!! 

Anyways, today I will be talking to you about an app I use for cards and they’re free, but now I noticed some you have to pay for, but either way the free ones are super cute and you can edit them! The app is called Canva. You can add stickers, borders, text, frames, and more. You can also use your own photos. There are many different types of cards that you can use these for, social media, header YouTube art, engagement cards, Christmas cards and more! 





I love using these card for my blog headers. They’re very useful and I really enjoy this app because there is a ton of them and you can edit them any way you want! 


These are some of the options for the cards. 
If you enjoy doing cars these are perfect for Christmas if you want to go for the cheaper option instead of buying them and you can just purchase them yourself and create it the way you want them! 


These are some of the Christmas cards, there is way more, I promise you will have fun going through these Christmas cards and making them your own! Have fun!

Love,

Tania 

P.s. still haven’t bought enough a charger for my laptop. It sucks. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment