Thursday, December 14, 2017

PINTEREST CHRISTMAS GIFT WRAPPING INSPIRATION | BLOGMAS DAY 14 ♡



I am finally free from school for three weeks! YAY for Winter break! Fall quarter is over and I get to relax, well just for a little because I have to work like every day next week, which is a bummer, but at least I get to enjoy myself and continue with Blogmas.




Sometimes I go to Pinterest and look for 
inspo for Christmas wrapping, which I will be showing you some cute ideas on how to wrap your gifts that I have found from Pinterest. I love simple gift wrapping with a thin bow, which looks very fancy schmancy and a cute little decoration.

Here are some that I have found on Pinterest that I really like and I want to try and purchase this type of wrapping paper.  Maybe at your local Michaels, Joanns, or Hobby Lobby? 


noel blog deco clem around the corner cadeau sapin
Click here
16 inspiring gift wrapping hacks on how to make instant gift bags and beautiful gift wraps in minutes, using re-purposed materials for almost free! - A Piece Of rainbow
Click here
| Wrap is up pretty | http://monikahibbs.com
Click here
Black Friday and Cyber Monday Beauty Deals
Click here

Where do you like to get your inspiration for Christmas gift wrapping? 
Happy Blogmassing! 


LOVE

Tania


Social Media:
Instagram: taniagarcia93
Twitter: @taniastyles
Email: taniaglozano@gmail.com
Youtube: Tania Garcia

0 comments:

Post a Comment