Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Winter Nails

Hello everyone! So today I just wanted to show you my favorite nail polishes at the moment for Winter. I love getting glitters and reds for winter! They remind me of christmas trees and christmas lights..lol I don't why? Anyways here are the nail polishes..

From Left to Right: NYC, Essie, SinfulColors, OPI, and ELF

Name of the colors:

NYC: Black Lace #119
Essie: Vested Interest
Essie: Orient X-presso
SinfulColors: Sugar Sugar #839
OPI: Quarter of a cent cherry
ELF: Chic Confetti
ELF: Gold Star

 On these pictures below I used the Essie color, Orient X-presso with the ELF Gold Star! Super cute match.. for a christmas vibe. Sorry for my nails I had just painted them and didn't take off the sidesof the polish. :)

I also did my nails last week with the SinfulColors Sugar Sugar with the ELF Chic Confetti.. (didn't get a pic ;(). It looked super christmasy. Image a tree with glitter and red ornaments with different colors (lol).

What are your favorite nail polishes for winter? Also, tell me what is your favorite nail polish brand! :)

Love
Tania Garcia

You can find me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment