Saturday, December 14, 2013

Clothing and item Haul.


Hello Lovelys! So, here I am typing this as I just finished finals week this week! PHEW. Yay here comes Winter vacation! Anyways, I am here to show you what I have boughten throughout the week and a few weeks ago. 


I have been loving all these deals they have at all my favorite stores and since it is almost christmas they just have great deals. OMG can't stop shopping because I just want EVERYTHING. I need to stop..like really. lol

Here are some of the items I have boughten. :)


YES. I Just bought this today and I just wanted to say I LOVE Bethanys collection at Aeropostale OMG! All her clothing line is awesome! I want everything in my closet! Just in case you didn't know, if you buy an item on her collection you get a free MOTAVATOR t-shirt! ;D (until they last, so GO HURRY!)

Now, these cute shorts…what can I say I am INLOVE! I can't wait for it to be Summer again. Long long way to come. :/ BUT I can use them with tights and a cute top for WINTAHHH! woot woot! ;D Well anyways, these shorts are from (left to right): Forever21, Hollister, and Abercrombie and Fitch. I got these at some outlets and they were so cheap that I had to buy them because they were just adorable! 

These beauties are just cute booties! I love them..I got these ate Ross, I just love this store you can find so many great items for a great deal! Who doesn't love Ross? You can pair these with some cute top and skinny jeans! I don't know why, but they remind me of Harry Styles boots…or no? Lol. 

So, you know I have been obsessing over candles and the beautiful scents they have..OMG YES Bath and Body Works has AMAZING scents. Like mostly all of the candles, mostly the winter ones. I had to buy the Mahogany Teakwood because it smells like Abercrombie and Fitch perfume. I also bought Mint chocolate and Black Tie. They smell so delicious! The Black Tie is similar to the Mahogany teakwood smell and the Min choco one smells like thin mints or oreos with mint. Everytime I smell it I  want to eat the candle. So, if you have an obsession with candles also,….Go buy these I recommend it (for your room to smell delicious). :D Oh, and I also got this Forever red fragrance for free for a 13 dollar value when I bought $10 or more!

I also bought this cover for my laptop at Juicy Couture! Such a great deal at the outlets! I just love everything Juicy! They have such cute things. I also got this heart charm for my Juicy bracelet, it is just so adorbs with its little shiny diamonds. Also, my room sprays from Bath and Body works..Mahogany Teakwood room spray..I know I know I am obsessed with the scent. haha.

So many things I have boughten.. OMG, but one more thing! I have also been obsessing over beanies! This cute beanie is from Forever21 for just 5 dollars! WHAT?! AND its baby blue.. love the color. I just love Forever21, it is my most favorite clothing store I always shop to.

Finally..wooh! So many things I have boughten throughout the weeks. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this post! I hope you go buy those awesome scented candles at BBW..lol, but if you do leave a comment down below telling me what scent you like from BBW! Also, what you have boughten throughout the weeks! :) 

Love,
Tania Garcia

You can find me on:







0 comments:

Post a Comment