Sunday, December 29, 2013

REVIEW: Aloe vera Sheet mask by Forever 21

Well Hello there! I hope everyone is having a great holiday. :D I hope this new year will be great and awesome for me. Anyways, I am here to share with you guys a review on what I recently tried out, I have been wanting to write a review on it, but never had a chance to do it, so here I AM! 

So below is the picture of this sheet mask. It is aloe vera for dry skin. You can find these at Forever 21. I also got another one that is cucumber for sensitive skin, but I have not tried that one..I will probably do a post on that one as well. Once, you put this on to your face you feel your face like opening and feeling cold like if you had mint on your face (idk lol). It is really refreshing! 


The package comes with the sheet mask as a face.. its funny because it has holes for your eyes, nose and mouth, so you like a monster…JK It just looks funny! My dog was scared looking at me. HAHA. Anyways, this literally made my face smooth and soft. Also with a refreshing glow to my face. I recommend you try it out! (Well if you have dry skin). Its just $1.00.. SWEET!

This is how you use it:

1.Remove pre-moistened mask from pouch
2.Unfold and apply to cleansed face lightly using finger tips
3.Relax for 15 minutes then remove mask
4. Lightly massage remaining moisture into skin and admire your skins new glow!

It has a lot of great ingredients! Like water flower extract, water extract and more!

What face masks do you try?! :) tell me in the comments below! :) 

Also, Please subscribe to my youtube channel I just started! I would really appreciate it! WOOT WOOT! click on the link -->  Youtube :)

Love,
Tania Garcia
You can find me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment