Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Favorite Lipsticks

Hello everyone, so I just wanted to do this post since I have seen so many posts about commenting on their favorite lipsticks for example, Tanya Burr, Zoella, and others. I just wanted to give it a try and post my favorite lipsticks at the moment! :)

My twin sister and I at a concert. (wearing CG red lipstick) lol.
I remember the first time I wore lipstick was probably a year ago or two because the one who inspired me to try out lipsticks was Taylor Swift. She inspired me because I love how the red lipstick looked on her and how she can pull it off with her color skin, since I have white colored skin also, I was like "I will just give it a try."

Here are my favorite lipsticks at the moment.


From Left to right: Avon Extra lasting in 401, Revlon in Wink for pink 616, Kate Moss Rimmel in 107, Kate Moss Rimmel in 12, Kate Moss Rimmel in 109, and CoverGirl in Hot passion 305.


I think any lipstick can go with any outfit you wear. In my opinion, for the orangey toned colors would go perfect with summer clothing. As for Winter the more wintery reds, like plum, purple, dark reds, etc. But, however you wear your lipstick it's PERFECT!

What's your favorite lipstick at the moment? Leave a comment and I will try it! :)

Love,
Tania Garcia


2 comments:

  1. Lovely range of colours! My favourite at the moment is Topshop 'beguiled' teamed with their berry lipliner x

    ReplyDelete