Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmas Shopping and Olaf!

ALOHA!
I hope everyone is have a great day! So, I have been recently shopping for Christmas gifts. I cannot believe it is already NEXT WEEK!! WHAT?! (Happy dance!)

I recently went to JCP and I found a HUGE OLAF! OMG I literally died when I saw the cute fluffy snowman. Olaf is the most cutest character EVER! ITS SO FLUFFY IM GONNA DIE.
YES YES I know he is adorbs! Just look at that huge stuffed snowman. I literally want to cuddle with it! Sad to say it is 500 bucks! ;( So much money for this cute thing! haha… (I want it). 

They had this cute all Disney character christmas tree at JCPenney! SUPER CUTE!
ANYWAYS, change of subject. So yeah I also went to Target and I have been wanting to try this primer out from ELF! I heard it was great and I googled some reviews about it, so I just wanted to give it a try. Its only $6 dollars. I probably will do a blogpost on a review after I've tried it out. :) Keep an eye on that post. hehe.

I also bought this magazine at Target…I HAD TOO! Harry Styles looks so handsome! I wanted the one with everyone, but it was just Harry! :( They are so beautiful!

So you know I am obsessed with Bath and Body works, I went to buy some sanitizers and this cute little cupcake refresher for the car. Isn't it the cutest thing ever?? With its cherry on top. I also bought the smell refresher; the Mahogany teakwood smell.. I can't stop buying items with that scent it just reminds me of the smell of Abercrombie and Fitch. haha. Literally just go to your local BBW store and smell that scent you will fall in love. lol. 
You add this to the little cute cupcake so your car can smell delicious!
I literally thought these sanitizers were cute! I have a huge collection of hand sanitizers in my closet. I and to buy them because the stickers on them are so cute and plus the smell is so delicious! Red one is Cherry London and the blue one is Berry Paris. (the red one reminds me of One Direction :D).

What do you want for Christmas? 
Love
Tania Garcia

You can find me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment