Sunday, December 15, 2013

Decorating our Christmas tree!

Hello everyone! So like a week ago my Mom, twin sister, and I decorated our christmas tree! This was so much fun to do. My puppy was in the way trying to figure out what all this was because he was so interested in what we were doing. Anyways, yeah we had fun! I hope you enjoy watching! :)


Weeks before we had decorated our house and it came out to look great! 

Here are some pictures: 




My twin and I also decorated our room! Look how awesome it looks!
We decorated more, but I have awful pictures..I will post them later. :)

We used a penguin as our star. hehe :)


I hope you enjoyed reading this and also enjoyed watching the video! :D
Leave a comment below so I can subscribe to your channel! 

Love
Tania Garcia

You can find me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment