Sunday, December 29, 2013

What I got for Christmas!

Bonjour beautiful people! I am here today to show you what I got for Christmas!! Woohoo! I love receiving gifts and hanging out with family and friends during this time. Well I got lots and lots of gifts and I can say I am in love with my gifts! I also made a video on youtube on what I got for Christmas. You can go watch it here!

These are all the gifts I got this Christmas!


 So I have been obsessing over the UK flag recently! I think this sweater is super cute! I hope I can wear it to a One direction concert! But I wish they would come to my city :( BUT this sweater is from Forever 21!

Me when I opened my gift :)
I know, I know my face looks ridiculous HAHA I was so excited that I got this sweater from my sister! I am In love with it! ohh yeaaah! This sweater is also from Forever 21.. as you can tell I love that store. I think I always talk about Forever in all my posts..psshh I love it. 


SUPER EXCITED!


 YEAH my older sister got me this perfume from Victoria secret! I love this smell. It is the Noir Tease. Mmm mmm DELISH! I like the gift set :D 

 My Twin got me this cute peter pan collar blouse! aww it is so adorbs! It looks like a granny blouse, but hey I LOVE it! hehe (the xmas lights look super cute behind haha).

Aww this super cute tote bag from Forever 21! Super cute for when you go out to the beach or anywhere where you go for a visit downtown! IDK ANYWHERE haha


 AHHHHHH I WAS SUPER EXCITED I GOT THIS! I love Taylor Swifts Wonderstruck perfume! It smells amazing! I also have the Enchanted (red bottle), it is more sweeter. But yessss I loved this gift!


My mommy gave me these cute mittens from Target! Super cute! The color is like a yellow gold. Can't wait to wear them! :) Thank you mommy!


Now look at these cuties just sitting there! YES cute little wheel earrings! I love them to death. As you can see where they are from.. I love their earrings. They always have cute simple earrings. Super cheap too!


This is a lovely gift from a my older sister. It is a little coin with a tree figure on it and on the back it has a little prayer! Super thoughtful. :)

 And these beauties..YES I love love my new nikes! My dad gave me these! aren't they super cute?? I have never had free runs! They are super comfortable! If you want comfortable shoes GO BUY SOME OF THESE! You won't regret it!

Well thanks for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed reading it, but I just want to thank my family for giving me these great gifts. I love them so much! Thank you so MUCH! love you! xx

P.S. here is the video if you would like to see it :) Also, please Subscribe! Love you!

What did you get for Christmas? 
Leave a comment down below!? :) I would love to know.

Love,
Tania Garcia



You can find me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment