Thursday, December 26, 2013

What I got my sisters for christmas!

Well hello there beautiful people in the world! I am sharing what gifts I got my sisters for christmas. I hope they loved them because I did. :D I also hope everyone had a great Christmas. 

Anyways these are the gifts!
For my twin sister I got her Goofy because she is obsessed with him! He's a cutie!

I got her pixy stix (she loves them).

I got her a cupcake candle! SUPER CUTE!

A mustache glass pocket thingy! (cute, love mustaches!) "ooh la la"
Olaf tshirt from the Disney store! I Love Olaf
Now, my older sister I got her makeup things! I thought it was a cute gift because you can stuff the bag with anything makeup related! :) I think with this for who is a starter or a makeup lover you can give this as a gift! I think it is a great way to give a creative present! Super cute.
A exfoliating ducky peeking from the makeup bag (cute?)

These are the items that were in the bag. A nail filer, yogurt mask, nail tools, and exfoliating ducky!


ALL WRAPPED UP!

PRESENTS UNDERNEATH THE TREE! WOOT WOOT
 My Twin opening her presents on Christmas day! :D She was excited!
Goofy, pixy stix, and cupcake, Plus Marlene. haha

When she opened her Olaf shirt! and her nikes from my dad! :D

Well there ya go people! these are some cute gift ideas for anyone (I think). I didn't get pictures from my other sister with her gifts :/...Anyways I hope everyone had a great christmas with great people! Merry Christmas and a Happy new year! WOOT WOOT! I will be posting a post on what I got for Christmas..  OHHH YEAHHHH

What did you get for Christmas?

Love,
Tania Garcia
You can find me on:

0 comments:

Post a Comment