Tuesday, June 3, 2014

SUMMER BAG ESSENTIALS: #summerbloggerChallenge

Hello everyone! 
It has been a tough weekend these past days. A very sad weekend.
But anyways, I would like to show you guys what I like to have when I go to the beach or parks that have water slides! OH SUMMER! I just love it so much!

This challenge was created by Amy, and we will be having #summerbloggerchallenge chats on twitter every Tuesday 8-9pm.

I don't have a favorite summer bag I pretty much take any purse or backpack. 
Right now I am obsessed with this bag:
I got this at Ross

The summer essentials I like to have in my bag are:

A book to read!
Tanning spray!
Sunscreen!
SUNNIES! 
Snacks!
Summer Hat to protect your head and face from burning!
Don't forget the flip flops!

OHHH AND YOU CAN'T FORGET THE TOWEL!
(I don't have a pretty one to take a picture).

Where I purchased these items:
Bag: Ross
Book: Borrowed it from a friend!
Tanning lotion: Unknown, you can find it online!
Sunscreen: Target
Sunglasses: Forever21 (they are my sisters, haha).
Snacks: Oreos, Belvita, Bar of seeds
Fedora hat: Gift from my aunt!
Sandals: Roxy

Well, there ya go my friends! I really like the beach and I enjoy it so much when I go. It is so fun. I like to protect my skin and face, but I sometimes do forget to put some sunscreen because I am just so excited to go to the beach. Anyways, MMM those snacks up there... they are delicious to have around as snacks.I like to have FUN in the SUN.
I hope you all enjoyed reading this blogpost! What are your favorite summer bag essentials??
Love, 
Tania Garcia

You can find me on:

2 comments:

  1. Lip balm is a summer essential for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you! But I realized that I don't protect my lips when im in the sun! I should totally carry a lip balm for sure! :)

      Delete