Tuesday, June 24, 2014

FIT FOR SUMMER! #SummerBloggerChallenge

Hello there everyone! HAPPY SUMMER! Welcome back to the #SummerBloggerChallenge and I don't know what week of this challenge we are on, but I am enjoying this challenge! :D
So, today I will be talking about being fit! Even though I don't go to the gym or exercise. I know I am lame. 

If you are to lazy to go to the gym, you can just get your matt and do yoga! 
I love yoga! You can also do exercise videos and do them at home or watch youtube videos! One fine thing this summer is riding bikes! When summer comes I love to go on bike rides!! Its great for being fit!

I found this on pinterest and I think it is perfect for getting fit in the summer! If you want to get that perfect bikini bod! ;D 
Recipes:
 Fruit with greek yogurt, which it is very delicious!
Pinterest 


Ingredients for strawberry Smoothies: 1 cup coconut milk, original (or almond milk, or regular milk)
1 cup strawberries (tops removed for color preservation reasons only)
1 banana
1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
Here is a video I just posted on my youtube channel! :)
I hope you enjoy!
Thanks for reading! 
Love,
Tania Garcia

You can find me on(Click on the link):

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great post. I am on a mission to get fit at the moment and I am always looking for healthy food inspiration. I will definitely have to try out your smoothie recipe. Sounds delicious! x

    Mapped Out | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post:)
    Following you now,hope you'll do the same!:**
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete