Friday, June 20, 2014

I GOT MY LICENSE!!!!! Including: The fault in our stars, shopping, and friends!

Hello there friendliest friends! 
I am here writing a random post. So, this week passed by so fast for me! 
Even though I don't like that the weeks go by fast I wanted it to pass by!

 I had my drivers test yesterday, June 19 at 9:45 AM. eeekkk I FINALLY PASSED! I am an OFFICIAL LICENSED DRIVER now! woohoo! I know, I know I feel old that I am barely getting my license at 20 years of age, but I have been driving, since last summer! One thing that I didn't get my license last year is because for some reason my mom was too scared to show my sister and I, my dad couldn't really teach us because of his work. My older sister helped us at times that my mom didn't want to teach us. Moving on, I got my permit in late 2012 and it expired last year in the middle of the summer. So, during that whole year I learned how to drive, but once it came that my permit was almost expired I started to drive two weeks before it expired, so I only took my drivers test once, but failed. :( Later on that year I took my permit test and passed, so I started to practice driving again and I finally passed!!!!! 

My moms friend took me to take my drivers test because she let me use her car! After that we went to a farmers market they had near where I took my exam. mmmm it smelled so delicious because they had so many different foods! Later on from there we went to shop at Sprouts and had a sandwich there that was so delicious! yum yum yummy! Then later on that day I got home and went to the theaters with my best friend to see The Fault In Our Stars!! ughh such a great movie! I loved it so so much!!! We had so much junk food! LOL 
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN GO WATCH IT!

Anyways, two days before Thursday I went to the mall with my best cousins ever (family friends)! but I consider them my cousins because they are awesome!

Well anyways I will stop typing because its already long enough haha! I can't wait to see my license in the mail soon! I will be posting a pic later on! :) I hope you enjoyed reading this random post! 

Here is a picture of me driving! haha enjoy!

Love,
Tania Garcia

You can find me on(Click on the link):

0 comments:

Post a Comment