Monday, June 23, 2014

Sunny Saturday BBQ with Friends!

Hello! 
Saturday, was the perfect day for a BBQ! My sister and I invited friends over our has to have a nice barbecue! I can tell you that the food was just so delicious! 

First of all, my sister and I went to the meat shop to buy some meat and chicken. Then, when we got home I made some jalapeño poppers. mmmm they taste delissshh! 
Recipe:
Cut Jalapeño poppers in half and for the mix in the pepper you need
cream cheese, green onions, and cheese. mix mix mix it all together and add it to the pepper!

I think its funny that I took this when there wasn't really anything on the grill! haha
yummy yummy food!



Thanks for reading! Have lovely day! :)

Love,
Tania Garcia

You can find me on(Click on the link):

0 comments:

Post a Comment